Self-repair support apps every John Deere owner needs
John Deere’s App Center is a tool that organizes all John Deere mobile apps. It is available for download through both Android and iOS app stores and is free for use. These mobile apps provide operating tips and basic troubleshooting information, with some even providing customers with the ability to look up Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs). The mobile apps outlined below are most relevant to customers who would like to self-repair their equipment.
Operations Center Mobile – This app allows customers to view their machine and agronomic data and easily manage field operations and equipment remotely.
- Easily analyze all planting/seeding, Application, Harvest, and Tillage data across an organization
- Dashboard of area worked by operation type and field summary cards
- View agronomic information while in poor cell connectivity
- View machine location, hours, fuel levels and performance and efficiency measurements
- View machine security and health alerts including Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
- View operator’s in-cab display with Remote Display Access (RDA), a desktop and mobile application
Equipment Plus – This app is intended to provide a quick reference overview of key adjustments, maintenance, and procedures.
- Optimizes a customer’s machine through proper machine and monitor setup, as well as maintenance and infield procedures
- Provides setup information for Displays, Receivers, AutoTrac™ Universal
- Provides tools for connecting MTG 4G LTE to a wireless network, or configuring MTG 4G LTE to receive wireless connections
- Equipment Types: Air Seeders, Balers, Cotton Harvesters, Forage Harvesters, Planters, Sprayers, Sugarcane Harvesters and Tillage equipment
Tractor Plus – This app provides information and tools which help customers maintain their equipment more effectively.
- Provides detailed upcoming maintenance recommendations with quick access instructions from Operator’s Manual or links to relevant tutorial videos
- Provides updates on fluid capacities and parts information with options to easily purchase via an online shopping cart
- Tracks engine hours, records maintenance history, and quickly links to parts diagrams when a customer might need to identify a repair part
- For Compact Utility Tractor customers there is also a new option to record and visualize work and additional information using your phone’s built-in GPS when looking up DTCs
- Equipment Types: select John Deere 1, 2, 3, and 4 family Compact Utility Tractors and 7R, 8R, 8RT, 8RX, 9R, 9RT, and 9RX model tractors (MY19 & MY20)
Mower Plus – The app helps customers determine the best time to mow, communicates expert pre-mow tips, offers maintenance reminders, and provides walk-through guides
– Equipment Types: supports residential lawn equipment such as 100 Series, S240, X300, X500, X700, Z200 through Z600, and many similarly sized older products. It does not presently support tractor models numbered 1000 and larger, such as 1025R.